If I could have
any super power in the world it would be to have money at all times. I would
never be broke. I would always have the money that I need for things that I
need or even want. I would want to have money all of the time mainly because I
would need to be able take care of me and my family. When I got older I would
need to pay bills and buy a house and a car. Then when I have all the necessities
that I would need to have, I will buy all of the food that I would want. Then I
can get married and has all of the money that I need to create my wedding and
then when I have children, I will be able to provide for all of them, my
husband and myself. This is why I would want to have an infinite amount of
money.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei love your blogs. so great
ReplyDeleteI love money! Crazy good blog btws!
ReplyDelete#dough
That would be the best super power ever!
ReplyDeleteI like money.
ReplyDeletedude literally me too
DeleteMoney is the way to happiness.
ReplyDelete