So if I were on a dating show and I had to use 5 objects to
describe myself I would choose a couch, Oreos, a picture of the band Green Day,
the movie The Notebook, and a cat. I would pick a couch well because if im not
at school or doing anything important I am on my couch laying down watching
netflix. I would bring Oreos because those are literally my favorite type of
food in the world. Most people might say that they aren’t food, but have you
met me? Because yes they are food. Also the picture of Green Day because they
might actually have to be my favorite band. I know so many people that don’t like
that band at all and in my opinion I love them so much!!(: I would bring the
movie The Notebook because I have only seen the movie like twice and im so in
love with romantic movies. And lastly I would bring a cat because if someone doesn’t
like cats then im sorry but we can’t be together. So now onto the other person…
I think that I would want them to bring probably a pit bull, there favorite
car, a picture of there tattoos and/piercings if they have any, favorite food,
and favorite animal. I would want to know these things because of future
references incase we actually hit it off or anything. I would like to know if
they have any stupid tattoos or inappropriate piercings. I would like to know
what type of food that they like, and the type of cars that they are into.
good choice! all good things
ReplyDeleteI loooovvvvee Green Day!
ReplyDelete