Friday, May 12, 2017

Despite All His Rage, He Is Still Just Nicolas Cage

Well you know because everyday Nicholas Cage comes to Washburn to pick me up to take me on a trip with him. So the first place we went was Mcdonald’s because I wanted some nuggets. Then he suggested that we come back to Washburn and go too the most obvious spot… Miss Hudson’s room. We checked there first because she was the one who made this blog and figures she would know where the treasure was at. And surely enough we walked right into her room and I looked over on the bench in the back corner where no one can see you and I lifted up the bench and BOOM!!! There it was man, there it freaking was. A STUFFED COW!!! ALL OF THIS TIME HE WAS LOOKING FOR A DUMB FAKE COW. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS 

No comments:

Post a Comment