Wisconsin: State Law made it illegal to serve apple pie in public restaurants without cheese.
Well this really sucks because I heard that the only way to eat apple pie is with Cheese!! duh!!
Hawaii: Coins are not allowed to be placed in one’s ears.
Well im going to take it that there aren't any cheap magicians in this state??!!
New York: The penalty for jumping off a building is death.
I mean isn't that the point of jumping off of a building anyway? i mean who would be dumb enough to do it just for fun?
New Mexico: Nudity is allowed, provided that male genitals are covered.
So then whats the point of being nude if you can't see it all right?!!! And What about females?? #freethenipple
#FREETHENIPPLE! Women are so oppressed and shouldn't be forced to cover their breasts up! They can do EVERYTHING a man can do!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete“I do not wish them [women] to have power over men; but over themselves.”
ReplyDelete